- »Guns ‘N Roses Slots Review
Guns ‘N Roses Slots Review
If you are keen to follow trends in the online slots and iGaming world, you’ll know that NetEnt took everyone by surprise at the 2015’s London ICE iGaming event. This was the day when NetEnt announced the launch of their popular Guns ‘n Roses slot game.
Even though the company missed a trick by not having their CEO make the official announcement, they didn’t miss anything as far as designing this 5 reel by 20 payline slot. NetEnt’s Guns ‘n Roses slot game has as many bonus rounds as the band had hit records. This once again proves that NetEnt as truly industry leaders and masters at what they do.
About Guns ‘N Roses Slot Online Slot Game
Guns ‘n Roses online slot is one of the three releases by NetEnt that draw inspiration from real life rock bands. It was the first to be released after which Jimi Hendrix and Motorhead slots followed soon afterwards. Together, these three constitute of an unforgettable line up and any slot play should try them.
True to Net Entertainment’s usual high standards, Guns ‘n Roses online slot has delivered on the overall design and animation. This makes it not only smooth and enjoyable to play, but visually appealing as well.
NetEnt has set Guns ‘n Roses slot machine against a panorama of a crowd standing in front of a stage, which is also the slot’s grid. The idea behind the game is that you assume the role of a rock star as you play Guns ‘n Roses slot games as you listen to the band’s music. To make the game as realistic as possible, every time you land a win, you’ll see a realistically animated crowd jumping up and down, perhaps as a sign of congratulating you. Furthermore, some of the Guns ‘n Roses band members also celebrate your victory by rocking out with some fantastic music.
All the special symbols in Guns ‘n Roses slot machine are also well designed and animated. However, the most impressive ones that you’ll come across are the Stacked, Appetite for Destruction and Expanding wilds. These symbols appear and merge as one, before eventually spreading out to cover an entire reel. Read on to discover more about them in the in-game features section.
Guns ‘n Roses Gameplay
The first step as you play Guns ‘n Roses slot game is to choose a coin size. This ranges from a minimum of $0.01 up to a maximum of $1. Pick your bet level (the number of coins that you’ll be wagering per line) and spin to see if you’ll be lucky enough to score some wins. Guns ‘n Roses slot(s) has 5 reels 3 word and 20 paylines that are fixed. This means that at any given time you spin the reels, all the paylines remain active.
Guns ‘n Roses has two categories of symbols; the high paying ones, and the low paying ones. The band members Duff McKagan, Axl and Slash constitute of the high paying symbols. Low paying symbols are the golden 10s through Aces.
Aptly enough, Guns ‘n Roses’ wild symbol is the Band Logo, which goes berserk on the substitution duties. It expands to cover the entire reel when completing winning combinations.
In-Game Features in Slot Machine Guns ‘n Roses
The bonus rounds Guns ‘n Roses could easily make their way into America’s Top Hot 100 Hits as any single from Appetite for Destruction album. This is partly because of how plentiful they appear in the game. In total, the game boats of a remarkable SIX (6) bonus games.
- The bonus wheel game is triggered when you land three bonus symbols on the 1st, 3rd and 5th reels
- The crowd pleaser bonus round, which is basically a 3 tiered pick and click game. You click on a symbol, to reveal your cash prize.
- The encore free spins feature where one of the band members appears as an overlay stacked wild symbol on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels
- You’ll also be treated to a preview of how impulsive rock ‘n roll is thanks to the randomly activated Appetite for Destruction bonus game. The symbol for this is the shape of a cross, which pays homage to Guns ‘n Roses first album cover
- There’s also the legend spins feature that will award you with three free spins, with band members appearing as stacked wilds across the reels
- Lastly, expect the solo multiplier feature which becomes active when you have three matching symbols in a winning combination. During this game, the fourth reel will spin, adding multipliers and cash prizes!
Rock ‘n Roll With Guns ‘n Roses!
That’s all there is to know about Guns ‘n Roses slot. As you can see, NetEnt assured there are plenty of bonuses in the game, with each one offering something different. Play Guns ‘n Roses online slots for free before committing any real money to it. You’ll realize that this slot really is the business!
Let your hair down and rock out \m/…(>.<)…\m/!