Online Craps is an internet version of the popular casino dice game of Craps in Canada. In Craps, players make their wagers on what they think the outcome of the dice roll will be. When playing Craps, a set of two dice is required. Once the dice have been thrown, a 7 or 11 is a winning throw. While a 2, 3, or 12 is considered a loss. Any other number rolled means that you have another throw.
Craps is even more exciting as because you can wager the game for real money CAD$. You can make money playing Craps and be treated to great gambling rewards and bonuses at Canadian online casinos in 2018.
Top Canadian Online Craps Casinos
+222 Free Spins
200% up to CA$600Bonus
200% up to CA$1000Bonus
MORE ABOUT THE GAME OF ONLINE CRAPS
Online Craps is a game of luck, which only adds to the excitement of playing this casino game. However, there are those that insist that strategy is the way to go when it comes to this casino table game. In Craps a player can choose to place his or her bets on the basis of a single roll or a series of rolls of a pair of dice. You can place online gambling wagers on the table that is traditionally wooden and often boasts a felted top. At first glance the table may seem intimidating, however, if you think of all the different boxes, colors, numbers and markings on the table as different kinds of bets, it becomes far less daunting. When you practice craps and play craps online for fun you will become better at beating online casino odds.
PLAY CRAPS FOR REAL MONEY
One of the great advantages of playing craps online is that you will be able to play the game at your own pace and not of other players. At online casinos, you have the liberty to choose your gaming strategy and feel comfortable with your choice. One of the choices that you can make is to play this casino game and much more for real money. You can use your CAD to play online Craps and win even more C$.
HISTORY OF CRAPS WITH MAPLE CASINO
Throughout the world, Craps has many names such as Rolling or Shooting dice and Street Craps. Craps was brought to Louisiana by French settlers and continued to be simplified as it spread to the streets. The game of Craps was originally called ‘Crapaud’, which is a French word that means ‘toad’. The name comes from how players crouch when playing Craps in the streets.
LEARN HOW TO PLAY CRAPS FOR REAL MONEY IN CANADA
With us, you can learn Craps and then test your skills and strategies in an online game of Craps for real Canadian Dollars. If you feel intimidated by craps, play craps free no download at one of our recommended craps casinos. Some casinos provide online craps free no download necessary so that you can try craps online for fun. We also have a great craps guide that has an easy craps tutorial. Our craps so tutorial makes the craps game so easy to understand, it’s almost a playing craps for dummies guide.
Playing craps for real money requires that a player understands the craps rules and has a good solid craps strategy. Our how to play craps guide will explain the craps rules and the difference of each craps strategy. Once you’ve under stood the craps rules and strategies you can start to practice playing craps. The primary benefit of Online Craps is that you do not need to sit in a loud, crowded room and try concentrate on what is happening in front of you. Here you can sit in the comfort of your home on a PC screen and enjoy the game without distractions.
CA CRAPS TABLE
The best way to begin your Craps journey is to understand the table that is used for the game. The table features a collection of colours, numbers and different segments. These represent the various types of wagers, available to a craps player. The table also features the words “Pass Line”, “Come Out”, “Don’t Pass Bar” and “Don’t Come Bar”. These words on the table represent some of the easiest bets to make in a craps game. Craps has two major parts; these are ‘Come Out’ and ‘Point’.
- ‘Come Out’ phase occurs when the dice is rolled and lands on 2, 3 or 12.
- The ‘Point’ phase occurs when the dice is rolled and lands on 4, 5, 6, 8 or 10 – which must be rolled before a 7 to win.
CRAPS TABLE AND HOW IT APPLIES ONLINE
At Land-based casinos, the shooter is the person who throws the dice, and after each round, a different person rolls the dice. Shooters have to have a bet on the pass and don’t pass lines. Online, you just click a button, and the computerised game rolls the dice for you, all you need to do is click and sit back and relax.
ONLINE CRAPS TERMINOLOGY IN CANADA
The terminology in Craps is mainly coming from the different bets you can make. However, each number you throw has a special term or phrase associated with it, these are usually derived by catchy rhyming schemes and are good to know for any gambler who wants to become a Craps expert. Depending on what you roll there will be a relevant term or phrase associated with that number.
POPULAR CRAPS PHRASES IN CANADA
- Twelve is most commonly labelled as ‘Boxcars’, this may have something to do with numbers resembling boxcars on a railroad. Another popular phrase associated with twelve is ‘Midnight’.
- Rolling an eleven may incur the phrase ‘Yo, Six Five No Jive’ or ‘Yo-leven’. ‘Yo-leven’ came about so players wouldn’t mishear ‘eleven’ as ‘seven’.
- Ten is also referred to as ‘Tennessee’.
- Nine can also be called ‘Jesse James’ or ‘Nina from Pasadena’.
- Eight is called ‘Mom and Dad’ or ‘Square Pair.’
- Seven is referred to as ‘The Devil’. ‘The Big Red’ or ‘Six One.’
- ‘Jimmy Hicks’ is another name for Six
- A five is called ‘Little Phoebe’ or ‘Fever Five.’
- Four is referred to as ‘Little Joes’
- A three is called ‘Three Craps’ or ‘Ace Deuce.’
- Rolling a two is perhaps the most commonly known phrase amongst all of us, ‘Snake Eyes.’
DIFFERENT TYPES OF BETS/WAGERS IN CRAPS
Maple Casino makes learning Craps easy by providing you with a list of bets you can choose to make in this popular casino game.
- The Pass Line Bet: It is one of the easier bets to come to terms with. You make the bet by placing the chips where it is marked ‘Pass Line’ on the table. It is a bet which requires the player to throw the dice many times. To win quickly, you can throw a 7 or 11 and lose quickly you need a 2, 3 or 12.
- The Don’t Pass Line Bet: It is the opposite of the Pass Line Bet. You make this bet by placing chips where it is marked ‘Don’t Pass Line’ located on the game table.
- Field Bet: By placing chips where it is marked ‘Fields’ on the table. This bet entails waging on the possibility that one of the following seven numbers will appear on the next throw of the dice: 2, 3,4,9,10,11 or 12.
- Come Bet: To make this bet, place chips where the table is marked ‘Come’. On this bet, you can win when you throw a 7 or 11. In addition, if a player rolls a 2, 3 or 12 then it is a loss.
- Don’t Come Bet: It similar to the ‘Don’t Pass Line’ bet and is the opposite of ‘Come Bet’. If you place this bet you win when the shooter manages to get a 2 or 3 and when the shooter lands a 7, 11 or 12 it is a loss.
- Place Bets: This involves betting on a single number that can be 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10.
- Buy Bets: This bet is similar ‘Place’ bets. The only difference is that the ‘Buy’ bet requires 5% commission.
- Proposition Bets: These are single roll bets made at any stage of the game. There are many different types of bets you can make here.