- »Best 5 Ways to Use Feng Shui in Online Casino Play
Best 5 Ways to Use Feng Shui in Online Casino Play
People have used the art of feng shui in many aspects of life for centuries, including bringing harmony into their homes. Chinese geomancy is multi faceted, though. Read on to discover why feng shui may also be used to help improve your performance while playing table games at online casinos.
Benefits Of Feng Shui While Gambling
Feng shui literally means wind-water and originates from ancient Chinese culture. The system of energy forces in the environment can be manipulated in subtle ways to create harmony, whether in physical spaces or for a human being.
And in many ways, people believe that feng shui can create good fortune.
This is why online casino players have started to incorporate some of the principles of feng shui into their gambling habits. By creating harmony while playing casino games online, some believe it helps to bring fortune in addition to peace and harmony.
1. Play in a Peaceful Environment
The basics of feng shui revolve around bringing harmony to one’s environment. The space where an online casino gambler plays is therefore just as important as the play itself.
Create a space for peaceful gaming. Energy should be able to flow through a space without impediment.
For example, sit in a chair that faces a door so all good energy can be welcomed and flow through the doorway. Sit near a window so energy and light can permeate the gaming space. Clear the gaming space of clutter and unnecessary items, and make sure the space is free of dust and dirt.
2. Enhance Good Energy
Objects can help welcome and increase the flow of good energy, as well as block out the negative. If the space in which one plays games is positive and free-flowing, a mirror can enhance that space. A mirror reflects the good and helps spread it around the room.
Fountains and any flow of water is the key to optimal feng shui as water is an integral part of the term itself. A small fountain or aquarium can serve that purpose.
Certain other symbols and items bring good luck, such as crystals, Buddha statues, representations of dragons, and bamboo. Crystals especially are supposed to be able to welcome and spread sunlight, as they absorb the positive and can emit it to parts of a room that may not always see the light.
3. Do Not Count Money
This mostly applies to players in a live gambling environment like a casino, but it can apply to online casino players as well. It’s bad luck to count ones money as it stops the flow. That’s because it puts the focus on exact amounts rather than the welcoming of all money.
It is also bad luck to count or look at other people’s money. In an online environment, that would pertain to looking at jackpots won by other players and coveting their winnings.
4. Pay Attention to Colours
Colours and their proper placement are important to feng shui. Most importantly for general feng shui is using blue and black, as they symbolise water.
Other colours can strengthen some elements of feng shui:
- Green, the colour of nature, symbolises health and the balance of family and home.
- Yellow, a colour of the Sun, brings light and symbolises happiness and good energy.
- White, a hard colour, brings supportive energy.
- Blue relates to growth and the flow of money, a nourishment of good things.
Not only can colours be incorporated into one’s surroundings in the space where one gambles, but noting these colour as dominant in some casino games may draw a player to them. For example, if a player looks over a list of gaming slot titles and sees something with a blue background, that might be a good choice as blue represents a vital part of feng shui.
5. Know the Symbolism of Numbers
Some numbers are associated with feng shui concepts and elements. Most believe that the numbers play a role in the order in which they appear and the way they are incorporated into a person’s surroundings or actions.
- One: water, pertaining to one’s career or life journey
- Two: earth, pertaining to a land that inspires growth in relationships
- Three: sturdy wood, strong and sturdy to bond families and create new beginnings
- Four: flexible wood, encourages wealth and fortune
- Five: earth, the center that stabilizes physical and mental health
- Six: hard metal, symbolizing travel and helpful people
- Seven: soft metal, encouraging joy and productivity
- Eight: mountains, a foundation like knowledge
- Nine: fire, illuminating one’s positives and positive reputation
Using all the numbers is though to represent perfect balance.
Keep an eye on these numbers when choosing coin values, the number of spins on any one game, and the amount of time spent gambling at online casinos.