EntroPay is a multi-tasking payment system that gives a new meaning to the word ‘convenience’. As one of the fastest online transaction services in Canada, this banking method is a great way to transact. Read through our guide to start using this payment service for your casino banking needs.
EntroPay at Online Casinos
EntroPay Canada works like a Visa card and can be used wherever you see the accepted Visa sign. The company also does not do credit checks because they firmly believe you shouldn’t be judged by your credit history. It works on a prepaid basis, meaning whatever you load into your account will be your limit. Therefore you won’t be able to spend more than what you’ve put into the account. More so, this is great for managing your finances and keeping to a budget for online gambling.
Since Entropay is a virtual card existing on the internet, you can deposit, play and withdraw winnings no matter where you are in the world. It’s also very fast, flexible, and multiple currencies can be used. Below is a simple guide to using EntroPay for casino banking:
- Login to your chosen online casino.
- Go to the casino banking page or cashier.
- Next, select your transaction (withdrawals or deposit).
- Select EntroPay from your list of options.
- Follow the simple steps on the casino website.
- Finally, start playing once your deposit has cleared.
As for safety and security, your personal details are kept completely private. So whenever you make a transaction, your financial details will not be revealed to anyone. This is made possible by EntroPay’s state-of-the-art secure technology, offering the latest and greatest online banking protection each and every time.
- Always keep your details safe, especially your card information.
- Keep informed about the online casino’s payment limits by checking their terms.
- Above all, ensure your card can make internet purchases through the payment service’s site.
For peace of mind, we always advise checking the withdrawal periods and limits. Play at one of our great casinos today.