How to Play Roulette for Beginners – Roulette Basics
The game of Roulette is based on some very basic principles. Since Frenchmen, Blaise Pascal invented the first roulette wheel hundreds of years ago, the casino game has garnered a lot of popularity throughout the rest of the world. Over the same period, countless amount of players have sampled the game and figured out certain tricks that helped them win playing roulette online. These roulette tips and tricks have been found to be useful for both beginners and experienced roulette players. Our roulette tutorial has collected simple roulette rules and strategy, including tips for playing roulette at casino and easy to follow steps on how to play roulette and win. Browse through our how to play roulette online page and see if you can’t pick up a new roulette skill or two.
Best Online Roulette Sites
Ways to Play Roulette – Roulette Tips & Tricks
At Maple Casino, you can learn the basics of online Roulette from our roulette rules for dummies guide and when you’re confident enough, you can play games for cash. This is a fun game, to say the least, but it also comes with a multitude of choices and online roulette strategy. The first thing that happens in a Roulette game is that wagers are placed. In the case of Online Roulette, the chips are placed on the virtual Roulette board. What do you bet on? Players can choose to go for one specific number, a group of numbers, all even numbers, all odd numbers or you can choose to forget about the numbers and simply bet on the colours, red or black. After the stakes are settled, the ball is released as the online roulette wheel simulator begins to spin. As the wheel slows to a stop, the ball will rest on one of the labelled pockets with a number within the marked pocket. If the number the ball rests on is yours, you win! If you win, you can choose to leave your winning on the table. This is a common Roulette gambling strategy and is also known as “letting it ride”. If you choose to “let it ride” then the game begins again and you have a chance to pocket even more money. Playing Roulette is that easy at our premium online casino, Maple Casino, and you will be sure to feel like an instant high roller.
Quick Steps to Become A Roulette Pro in Canada
The numerous colours and numbers on the roulette table have been known to be quite overwhelming for beginners, that’s why we’ve simplified the process of learning how to play roulette. Our step by step guide on how to play roulette smart will help players make educated roulette bets and understand the different roulette rules. To help you get started, we recommend you learn the different betting options and familiarize yourself with the various roulette wheels. For instance, a standard roulette wheel contains 36 pockets numbered 1-36, European roulette wheel consists of 37 pockets numbered 1-36 with a green 0 slot, and the American roulette wheel consists of 38 slots numbered 1-36 with green 0 and 00 slots.
The first step for any player is to understand the betting structure before spinning roulette wheel. The roulette game has multiple betting options, with low and high stakes combinations that a player can choose from. Canadian players are reminded that online roulette games have a higher house edge than other casino gambling games. Thus, players should make minimum bets while they learn how to play roulette online.
Once you are familiar with the betting options and roulette wheels, you will be able to book a seat at your favourite online roulette table and start placing your wagers. Placing bets in a roulette game is the most thrilling part of the game. The different options besides picking your favourite numbers can be betting on a certain outcome between (red/black, even/odd, 1-18/19-36).
Once you have placed your wager, the spin the roulette wheel option will be the next step. The roulette ball will rotate around the wheel until it lands into a particular field designated by a certain colour.
When the ball falls into a pocket, and the roulette wheel stops spinning, the player will know their fortune of the wagers they placed. All winning bets will be paid out, and losing bets will be collected before a new round may begin.
Easy to follow Roulette Strategy to win
Roulette follows a basic set of rules that are easy to grasp. The objective of the game is to select correctly where you think the ball will land. It can be a very fast-paced game with serious rewards that could change your life forever. Canadian players are to place their bets before the roulette ball starts dropping. This means you can place your bets while the wheel is in motion. However, when playing at an online casino, players may be required to place their bets before the wheel is in motion. It is always the croupier’s responsibility to call off betting for the round, make payouts where relevant, call off any losing bets, and mark off the winning numbers. We’ve combined a list of roulette strategies for players to make money playing roulette online.
- There should be enough time to place your bets, unlike in the land-based casino where the croupier is the only one responsible for spinning the wheel. Thus, players should not rush placing bets.
- Since roulette is a game of chance, it is advisable that players not place a bet on all the fields on the table. It has been statistically proven that playing ‘outside’ will generally help beginners playing roulette online understand the game better. That means wagers on streets, corners and the like are more favourable while learning the game online.
- Managing your time and money spent on a roulette game online is important. The odds are heavily stacked against the player, with online one ball that can land in any of the 36/7 fields on the roulette table. Thus, players should monitor their bankroll closely, set a limit on the amount of time they are going to play the game and stick with it.
Types of Online Roulette Betting – Roulette Odds
Once a player has purchased their betting chips, they will be ready to start placing their bets. There are a number of different betting options which include betting on a number, group of numbers or betting areas. There are two main betting options; inside bets and outside bets. Inside bets offer reduced odds of winnings as they are commonly associated with single number bets. Despite, the reduced odds of winning, when gamblers do win with inside bets the payouts are much higher. Outside bets offer more opportunities of winning with smaller payouts.
Best Way to Bet on Roulette
- Straight up. These types of bets are ones that are placed on a single number including 0.
- Split. These bets are placed on any two connecting numbers, which may either be horizontal or vertical.
- Street. These are bets that are placed on three horizontal numbers.
- Corner. These bets are placed on any four numbers within a block.
- Six line. These are bets that are placed on any six numbers from two rows.
- 1st Column. These are singles bets that cover the following numbers; 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, 28, 31, and 34.
- 2nd Column. These are singles bets that cover the following numbers; 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35.
- 3rd Column. These are single bets that cover the following numbers; 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36.
- 1st Dozen. These are bets that cover numbers 1-12.
- 2nd Dozen. These are bets that cover number 13-24.
- 3rd Dozen. These are bets that cover number 25-36.
- Odd. These are bets that are placed to cover all odd numbers, for example; 1, 3, 5, 7, 13, 17, 21, 35, etc.
- Even. These are bets that are placed to cover all even numbers, for example; 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 14, 18, 28, 32, 36, etc.
- Red. These single bets cover all the red block numbers on the roulette wheel.
- Black. These single bets cover all the black block numbers on the roulette wheel.
- 1 to 18. This bet will cover all numbers between 1 and 18.
- 19 to 36. This bet will cover all numbers between 19 and 36.
Playing Roulette at Canadian Online Gambling Sites
Learning to play roulette at Maple Casino is easy and a whole bunch of fun. Receive top roulette hints, tips, and tricks to improve your skill level. Whether you are a beginner looking to develop your winning strategies or an experienced player looking to polish up your strategies we have the solution for you. The combinations of techniques and tips will have you mastering the game in no time.