Online casinos in Canada provide punters with an array of exciting games to entice just about anyone – from those who like free game play to those looking to score massive casino jackpots. Regardless of whether you are a seasoned player or a beginner, we at Maple Casino believe it is important to know helpful tricks to make your time at Canadian casinos worthwhile and profitable. Read on for useful Canadian casino player tips.
Top 5 Online Casinos for CA Players in 2018
General Casino Player Tips Canada
Casinos online have awesome bonuses for both beginner players and veterans. But, as a new player you do not want to be known as what’s called a ‘bonus hunter’. Like the people who come up with new email addresses every time just to get free trials on services on the internet.
A bonus hunter at an online casino is a player who plays online casino games just to get a bonus or subsequently a risk-free game for “free money”. CA online casinos do not like such people. If you attempt to be a bonus hunter, you can end up in serious trouble in the future when trying to wager on your favourite slots or other casino games. Players at Canadian online casinos could avoid this by:
- Wagering as many bets as possible. Many online casinos require a minimum of two bets – especially when the game is on.
- Play different kind of games.
- Vary your number of bets.
- Try not to use ‘autoplay’ all the time.
Resolving Issues with an Online Casino
Safe online casinos in Canada operate the same way CA land-based casinos function. Casinos online offer players with excellent customer service and support. Say there is an instance where you feel like the casino is tempering with your game play or your money disappeared from your account or let alone you did not get your money at all; all of these and other issues can be resolved.
- If you have a problem with an online casino, your first step is to contact the customer support with a description of the issue that you have. Online casinos have a variety of contact options; email, telephone, WhatsApp, Skype, contact form.
- If you do not receive an answer in a short time or feel unsatisfied, you are free to contact the casino manager or the boss indicating your problem and that you did not receive any help from the customer service agents.
- If you receive no answers in a day or more, you can try again.
- If all the options above do not work out, your next step is to contact the dispute resolution service.
- All safe casinos are regulated by a third party (mostly eCOGRA) you can file a complaint addressing the matter to the organization. This however is drastic step, and this is more likely to harm the online casino than help you.
- If none of the above mentioned steps help, then you just need to switch to a reputable online casino. Hence, we recommend you play at our trusted casinos instead of others which are likely to cause you problems.
Read here for more information on rogue casinos.