If you are someone who wants to play Poker but doesn’t feel like the hassle of going to a casino, then you should try online Video Poker. Video Poker is a simple 5 Card Draw Poker and much like Slots, the Video Poker system will randomly choose combinations for you.
Let’s jump straight into it and get started on how to play Video Poker:
The computer deals you five cards and once you have decided which ones you want to keep, you will then tap on them to make your selection. For the cards you didn’t select a draw option will come up, this will then replace them. Your final hand will determine your win.
What hands are winning hands?
- Royal Flush: Five cards in a sequence such as 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 in the same suit
- A full house: Three cards of the same rank and two of a different rank, for example, three kings and two 10’s
- Three of a kind: The name says it all – Three cards of the same rank and two other cards
- Four of a kind: The exact same as three of a kind, however, you need four of the same rank
- The above are just a few of the winning hands with a Royal Flush being the best hand to have.
Myths have come about over the years that should be corrected, such as :
- High bets give you bad cards: People need to understand that the process is completely automated and randomized, meaning that no matter what bets you make, your cards will be random.
- Some believe that the system is programmed to have to lose and winning streaks, however, this is not true, because the Random Number Generator (RNG) ensures that everything is fair and completely random.
Video Poker is quite a simple and understanding game. If you are someone who enjoys Slots, then giving Video Poker a try will definitely be up your alley.